Wednesday, April 05, 2006

i went to the movies with max today and we watched Ice Age: The Meltdown. So funny and cute. It makes me waant to start doing some felt toys O_o oh, the mamuth would be so cute.

i guess i always spend 75% of the day thinking about crafting. am i addicted? i'm writing down on my school notebook a few ideas i have for the harry potter swap - yeah, i'm a potter-geek. i can't tell yeat, cause i don't know who is my partner yet, and she could read it... and the surprise would be ruined! but there are lots of great ideas which i'll post as soon as i can.

i'm with this terrible flu for DAYS which means i don't talk too much when i'm at school - everything hurts when i do it. i'm taking the neverending-scarf i'm doing for max to the classes, and when everyone's chatting about stupid stuff i'm doing something real cool.
it sucks to be called grandma, though. but i don't care. it's better than talking about blondie-sluts and cheap sylicone.

i'm addicted to penpals - i LOVE writing letters. Hanna's letter (she's from NC) arrived yesterday! i wrote kelsey (she's from NY) a letter a few weeks ago and it did not arrived :/ I have no hope anymore, Kelsey. I guess I should write you another one. edited: i just readed kelsey's livejournal and the letter arrived today! yay! i'm so happy now. it made my day.

i have no pics for today, but i swear tomorrow i'll post one pic of pipo playing with my yarn! ^^ i'm not in the mood... i'm a little sad and just don't know why. i've been reading lots of "cute" stuff on the net lately. it makes me wonder... well, nevermind.

posted by D. Cruz @ 3:36 PM

3 Comments:
at 5:41 AM, Blogger sze said...

"it's better than talking about blondie-sluts and cheap sylicone."

haha, you got me cracking up there!

have you seen this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharkseason/sets/119155/

maybe we can see some pics of you knitting in class (with those rocker geek glasses of yours!). =)

 
at 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 
at 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< home